skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Apartment Photos

After a laborious struggle resulting in the ultimate repulsion of my apartment neighbors, I gained access to our apartment, where I collapsed inside the doorway for 40 minutes until I was able to regain composure to explore the apartment.
Our gorgeous kitchen
Living room with a view
Our balcony, which extends the length of our apartment, including up to my room.
View from the balcony

View of Carrer de Entenca below
Our computer room, which I convereted into my closet/changing room
The prison cell of a bedroom shared by Gabby & I
Posted by maggie at 2:11 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

maggie's travels

Travel Plans

  • Sept 5-7: Peniscola & Valencia, Spain
  • Oct 3-5: Munich, Germany
  • Oct 10-12: Paris, France
  • Oct 17-19: Lisbon, Portugal
  • Oct 24-Nov 2: Cairo, Egypt
  • Nov 6-9: Marrakesh, Morocco
  • Nov 13-16: Seville, Spain
  • Nov 21-23: Amsterdam, Netherlands

Links

  • Pictures: Uganda, Italy, Belize

Address

Avinguda Sarria 29, 3º1ª
08029 Barcelona Spain

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (22)
    • ►  December 2008 (1)
    • ►  November 2008 (6)
    • ►  October 2008 (6)
    • ▼  September 2008 (8)
      • This Made Me Want a Burger
      • ...Like A Cultural Mardi Gras
      • Moving on Up?
      • All the Who's Down in Whoville
      • Peñíscola and Valencia
      • Apartment Photos
      • The City That Never Sleeps
      • Maggie Takes on the Dept. of Homeland Security
    • ►  June 2008 (1)